Grafton Integrated Health Network
Grafton Integrated Health Network is a behavioral health care organization serving children, adolescents, and adults with complex behavioral health challenges.
With 60 years of clinical experience and data in behavioral health and intellectual disabilities, Grafton is uniquely qualified to deliver improved outcomes. We often take – and, based on clearly defined indicators, are successful with – the most challenging clients, many of whom have a co-occurring diagnosis.
Grafton collaborates with communities, families and other health care organizations to provide the best possible care and achieve better outcomes.
- For the past six decades, Grafton has been at the forefront of working with individuals on the autism spectrum
- Grafton is a 501(c)(3) and serves children 0-preschool and from K-12
- The organization is the largest children’s residential provider in the state of Virginia
- Grafton has locations in Berryville, Leesburg, Richmond, and Winchester, Virginia
- It provides jobs for more than 700 individuals
- It is the third largest nonprofit in Winchester, VA
- Grafton completed the first official, state-wide study of Autism in Virginia, lauded as one of the best state studies in the nation
- One of only four North American providers recognized by the International Initiative Mental Health Leadership as exemplifying best practices in treatment of individuals with complex disabilities
- It has received the Negley Award multiple times and the National Council Impact Award for Excellence in Behavioral Health
Grafton offers a generous benefits package to regular, full-time employees who are scheduled to work at least 30 hours per week, unless stated otherwise.
Our package includes, but is not limited to: Medical Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Group Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Employee Assistance
Program, Education Assistance, Employee Referral Bonuses, and an accrual based PTO plan.
To Learn More About Grafton from our dedicated team please visit:https://www.grafton.org/case-studies/sarah-ulmer-principal-of-the-richmond-therapeutic-day-school/
Chat Schedule ( Eastern Time Zone )
Today, Oct 19, 9:30AM-10:30AM
Tue, Oct 20, 4:00PM-5:00PM
Wed, Oct 21, 1:00PM-2:00PM
Thu, Oct 22, 11:00AM-12:00PM
Fri, Oct 23, 4:00PM-5:00PMShow more
Direct Support Professionals
Nurse – LPN/RN