Billings Area, Casper WY Area, Helena-Butte Area, Missoula Area, Missoula Area
Multi-Media Sales & Account Executives
MULTI-MEDIA SALES AND ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES
Several of our markets are seeking a Multi-Media Sales /Account Executives to join our talented sales teams. If you are an experienced sales professional with a can-do attitude, and motivated by uncapped earning potential, this is the position for you!
The successful candidate will have an established book of business, and along with a strong focus on new business development, be charged with growing revenue through a consultative selling approach. You will be armed with a vast array of industry-leading products that reach our print and digital audiences and beyond, so that you are able to meet the advertising and marketing needs of every client.
- Establish and build solid business relationships with existing accounts to grow advertising revenue
- Heavy prospecting to build and maintain sales leads and relationships
- Develop, negotiate, and close new business sales
- Manage contracts, proposals, and media campaigns to ensure customer satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field OR 2+ years of sales experience with proven, measurable results in new business development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excel at conducting needs analysis and developing comprehensive solutions based on customer information
- Experience building and managing a prospect database
- Must have a valid driver's license and a reliable, insured automobile
Benefits offered may include medical, dental, and vision insurances; life and long term disability insurance; company matched 401k; employee assistance program; and paid vacation, personal, sick, and holiday time.(May vary slightly by location).
Pre-employment background and drug screenings apply. Lee Enterprises is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to maintaining a workforce that accurately reflects our audience and expands our voice. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.